Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie

Dyskusja na forum: This web site lets you institutionalize emails into the future

This web site lets you institutionalize emails into the future 8 lata 1 tydzień temu #256

Joseph John Thomson ReutersIllustration single file render shows a adult male typing on a computer keyboard in WarsawWe tin ship messages to space, self-destructing messages, messages invisible to prying politics eyes - and eve messages from beyond the elektryka samochodowa grievous.
"I received an email from my dad today," pomoc drogowa a substance abuser posted this hebdomad on the subreddit /r/TwoXChromosomes. "He died two years ago."
The redditor's Church Father mechanik samochodowy secondhand a website known as FutureMe, a servicing that lets you mail your time to come self an electronic mail. elektryk samochodowy If you are a registered user, you tin as well air futurity emails to early populate.
elektryk samochodowy The elektromechanika samochodowa redditor, mechanika samochodowa World Health Organization goes by the username Beersie_McSlurrp, elektryk samochodowy sent us an selection of the email from his father:
"Hello Son, I am talking to you from the grave, wooooooooo. I always said I will come back and haunt you.

Seriously, by the time you read this, I will have passed on. Hopefully by now you have adjusted well enough to life without the old man and you have managed to help your mother adjust. I have complete confidence you will be taking just as good care of her as I did.

I have a few thoughts to share with you and a few insights which wet never got around to discussing in the last few months where I was still coherent (I'm imagining the morphine will have turned me into a bit of a vegetable. Hopefully I entertained you with some decent hallucinations or jibber jabber).

The first thing I want to say is just how proud I am........"
"I'm going to leave it there as it gets personal for me," Beersie_McSlurrp said in a elektryk samochodowy Reddit message.
Digital hereafter isn't a novel mechanika samochodowa conversation. Facebook rolled extinct a bequest adjoin lineament hold out twelvemonth to elektromechanika samochodowa have users specify World Health Organization manages their page subsequently they pop off.
There are respective former online services - mechanik samochodowy including Afternote, Electronic mail From End and mechanik samochodowy Deathswitch - consecrate to helping you send out emails to loved ones when you deliver passed off.
As this Reddit Charles William Post reveals, these mechanika samochodowa services aren't entirely for naught. Citizenry are in truth victimisation them to broadcast touching, elektryk samochodowy posthumous messages to loved mechanika samochodowa ones.
If you adored this write-up and you would like to get even pomoc drogowa more information relating to pomoc drogowa kindly browse through the website. Read the original article on Mic. Right of first publication 2016. Stick to Mic on Chirrup.
NOW WATCH: The elektryk samochodowy worst thing people do to arouse up in the daybreak mechanik samochodowy - according to a kip expert
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.